CARRIAGE CROSSING MARKETPLACE IS LOCATED IN A GROWTH CORRIDOR IN THE AFFLUENT MEMPHIS SUBURB OF COLLIERVILLE/GERMANTOWN, TENNESSEE. THIS THRIVING METRO AREA IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE, OFFERS MANY CULTURAL AMENITIES AND SERVES AS A TRADE CENTER TO SURROUNDING COUNTIES.
Cross Streets: Bill Morris (Nonconnah) Parkway / 385 at Houston Levee Road
Interstate Access: Interstate 385
Market: Memphis, TN
Type Of Center: 198,000 sf power center with major and midsize boxes, shop space and available outparcels
Anchor Tenants: Dogtopia, Goodwill, Old Navy, Party Works, PETCO, Ross Dress for Less and Urban Air Trampoline Park
Total Gross Leasable Area: 198,000 sf
Year Opened: 2008
The Development: Carriage Crossing MarketPlace is strategically positioned across from The Shops at Carriage Crossing lifestyle center development. The lifestyle center has close to 800,000 sf of retail and hosts several national tenants and upscale restaurants such as: Bonefish Grill, Carrabba’s, Chico’s, Firebirds, Sephora, Talbots, White House|Black Market and Victoria’s Secret.
Major Employers: FedEx (Fortune 500 Headquarters), International Paper (Fortune 500 Headquarters), Auto Zone (Fortune 500 Headquarters) and ServiceMaster Consumer Services (Fortune 500 Headquarters)
- Collierville is located in the southeast growth corridor of Memphis, one of the most thriving metro areas in the South, and is home to FedEx corporate headquarters.
- Collierville serves as a trade center to surrounding counties and is part of the Memphis metropolitan area which has a population of over 1 million.
- The community is easily accessible from State Highways 57 and 385 and U.S. Highway 72, and is only a few minutes south of Interstate 40 via State Highway 205. Interstate 55 is 25 miles to the west via State Highway 57 or U.S. 72.
- Center is located in the affluent Memphis suburb of Collierville/Germantown, Tennessee.
- The area offers professional sports, symphony, opera, great museums, world class zoo, Beale Street, the Mississippi River and Elvis Presley’s Graceland.
- Memphis is known as America’s Aerotropolis because of the city’s central location and major industries.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is based in Memphis – Nobel Prize winning institution adding 1,200 scientists.
|Demographics||5 Mi. Radius||7 Mi. Radius||10 Mi. Radius||10 Min. Drive Time||15 Min. Drive Time||20 Min. Drive Time|
|2017 Estimated Population||76,336||161,987||298,819||118,756||253,593||407,973|
|2022 Projected Population||75,103||160,262||296,512||116,377||250,290||405,616|
|2017 Average Household Income||$128,126||$114,521||$101,601||$122,808||$100,587||$95,189|