EASTCHASE IS A REGIONAL SHOPPING DESTINATION LOCATED IN THE FASTEST GROWING RESIDENTIAL AREAS OF MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA. THE OUTPARCEL DEVELOPMENT IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE 330 ACRE MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT THAT OFFERS OVER 1 MILLION SF OF RETAIL STORES INCLUDING NUMEROUS HIGH-PROFILE NATIONAL TENANTS.
Cross Streets: Interstate 85 and Taylor Road
Interstate Access: Interstate 85
Market: Montgomery, AL
The Outparcels: Approximately 55 undeveloped acres of the initial 330 acre EastChase development is available for ground lease or purchase. Within EastChase are sites for retail, hospitality, residential and office, ranging in size from one acre up to 27 acres.
The Development: EastChase opened in 2002 and is a joint venture by Jim Wilson & Associates and ALFA Realty. The 330 acre mixed-use site includes a two mile tree lined parkway, three major shopping center venues with over 1 million square feet in total with anchor stores Dillard’s, Target, Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Books-A-Million, Old Navy and Michaels, four hotels and a 100,000 square feet class A office building, Lakeview Center. As part of EastChase the peripheral land development has been emphasized and is home to over 30 businesses and restaurants that include Chick-fil-A, Wendy’s, Starbucks, Chili’s, Texas Roadhouse Grill, Ruby Tuesday, Red Robin, Verizon, Wells Fargo and Hobby Lobby.
Major Employers: Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base, State of Alabama, Montgomery Public Schools, Baptist Health and Hyundai Motor Manufacturing
- EastChase is a 330 acre mixed-use development in the Montgomery, Alabama MSA. The three county (Autauga, Elmore, Montgomery) area has a population of more than 379,000. Retail in the MSA is dominated by EastChase and the immediate surrounding area. Stores in EastChase are representative of national, regional, and local merchants with other 759,000 square feet of retail space and create an outstanding regional shopping venue for all of central Alabama.
- Known as one of the country’s top historic cities, Montgomery’s cultural destinations include the Alabama Shakespeare Theatre and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts, both located in Blount Cultural Park, the Rosa Parks Museum, Old Alabama Town and Dexter Avenue Baptist Church. In addition, Montgomery hosts numerous athletic events ranging from national girls’ softball tournaments to state high school championship games to college football bowl games. In total, each year over 1.5 million people visit Montgomery for business and pleasure.
- Located in Montgomery is Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Hyundai’s first vehicle manufacturing plant in the United States. Montgomery is also home to three of the top 10 global automotive suppliers according to Automotive News: No. 2 Denso, No. 6 Mobis, and No. 10 Lear.
- Maxwell Air Force Base and Gunter Annex contribute a rich aviation history, military leadership and academic excellence to Montgomery and the River Region. With more than 12,000 active, guard, reserve, civilian and contractor personnel, Maxwell-Gunter has a significant economic and cultural impact on the River Region.
- Five full time colleges and universities are located in the trade area, and include Auburn University Montgomery, Alabama State University, Huntingdon College, Faulkner University and Troy University Montgomery.
|Demographics||5 Mi. Radius||10 Mi. Radius||20 Mi. Radius||20 Min. Drive Time||30 Min. Drive Time||60 Min. Drive Time|
|2021 Projected Population||78,954||204,233||322,221||225,290||323,545||603,828|
|2016 Average Household Income||$84,979||$69,809||$66,965||$66,787||$66,523||$62,624|