EDGEWATER MALL IS AN 867,000 SF REGIONAL, ENCLOSED SHOPPING CENTER FEATURING SPECIALTY STORES, RESTAURANTS, ENTERTAINMENT AND OUTPARCELS. EDGEWATER MALL IS THE LARGEST ENCLOSED SHOPPING MALL ON THE MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST AND IS ANCHORED BY BELK, DILLARD’S, JCPENNEY, SEARS AND BOOKS-A-MILLION.
Cross Streets: US Highway 90 and Eisenhower Drive
Interstate Access: Interstate 10
Market: Gulfport / Biloxi, MS
Type of Center: 867,000 sf, regional enclosed shopping center featuring specialty stores, restaurants, entertainment and outparcels
Anchor Tenants: Belk, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Sears and Books-A-Million
Featured Tenants: American Eagle, Bath & Body Works, Buckle, Champs Sports, Charlotte Russe, Chick-fil-A, Children’s Place, Crazy 8, Encore Shoes, Express, Foot Locker, Francesca’s Collection, Hot Topic, Journeys, Justice, Kay Jewelers, Men’s Wearhouse, Pac Sun, Reeds Jewelers, Victoria’s Secret, Underground Station, Wet Seal and Zales
Total Gross Leasable Area: 867,000 sf
Year Opened: 1963
Major Employers: Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding, Keesler Air Force Base, Naval Construction Battalion Center, NASA’s Stennis Space Center, Chevron, Mississippi Power and Memorial Hospital
- Edgewater Mall is the largest enclosed shopping mall on the Gulf Coast.
- It is centrally located between Gulfport and Biloxi, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in Mississippi.
- The region is home to several military and federal installations, which generate an economic impact of over $2.5 billion annually and employ more than 25,000 people.
- The market has drawn more than 6 million annual visitors with its gaming and convention locations.
- The Mississippi Gulf Coast is home to 11 casinos, including Hard Rock Hotel, The Golden Nugget and the Beau Rivage, all of which offer a variety of entertainment options to visitors in addition to gaming activities.
- Tourism on the Mississippi Gulf Coast is a $1.6 billion industry and accounts for one-third of the state’s total tourism revenue.
|Demographics||5 Mi. Radius||10 Mi. Radius||20 Mi. Radius||10 Min. Drive Time||15 Min. Drive Time||30 Min. Drive Time|
|2021 Projected Population||58,869||167,594||271,703||48,232||85,906||236,319|
|2016 Average Household Income||$55,853||$52,784||$58,729||$53,636||$50,031||$58,254|