REDSTONE GATEWAY IS A 470 ACRE MULTIUSE OFFICE PARK DEVELOPMENT IN HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA. IT IS A JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN CORPORATE OFFICE PROPERTIES TRUST AND JIM WILSON AND ASSOCIATES, LLC.
Cross Streets: I-565 and Rideout Road
Interstate Access: I-565
Market: Huntsville, AL
Type of Center: Office Park
Initial Opening: 2012
Major Employers: U.S. Army / Redstone Arsenal, NASA / Marshall Space Flight Center, Huntsville Hospital System, The Boeing Company, Huntsville City Schools
The Development: Redstone Gateway is a mixed use, master planned business park on Redstone Arsenal. Located on a 470 acre tract of land at the entrance to Redstone Arsenal, Redstone Gateway, upon build-out, will include over 4 million sf of office space, including education facilities, two hotels, retail shop space, including restaurants in a corporate campus environment marked by Class A office buildings, extensive landscaping and park venues. This multi year build out will be completed in phases with the initial phase projected to include office, retail and hospitality components.
- Redstone Gateway, located on Redstone Arsenal, presents an ideal setting for corporations working with the U.S. Army and other government based operations on Redstone Arsenal.
- Huntsville, Alabama is geographically near the center of the southeastern United States, with more than 4 million people within a 100 mile radius.
- Redstone Arsenal has a daytime population of 32,000.
- Huntsville is home to the University of Alabama at Huntsville and Alabama A&M, as well as several extension campuses for schools including the Georgia Institute of Technology, Athens State University, Florida Institute of Technology and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Huntsville is one of the Top 30 fastest growing major metro’s in the country. – U.S. Census, March 2014.
- Forbes named Huntsville one of the Top 20 Leading Metros for Business; Kiplinger’s Personal Finance named Huntsville one of the country’s Top 10 Cities for Raising Families; and the U.S. Census 2010 showed Huntsville to be Alabama’s second largest metropolitan area.
|Demographics||10 Mi. Radius||20 Mi. Radius||30 Mi. Radius||15 Min. Drive Time||20 Min. Drive Time||30 Min. Drive Time|
|2017 Projected Population||88,667||272,092||476,435||92,026||188,801||272,529|
|2012 Average Household Income||$58,855||$70,389||$67,072||$52,636||$65,112||$70,065|