THE SHOPPES AT CENTRAL LANDING, PROJECTED TO OPEN IN FALL 2017, WILL BE A REGIONAL LIFESTYLE CENTER FEATURING DILLARD’S, RETAIL SHOP SPACE, RESTAURANTS, HOTELS AND OUTPARCELS.
Interstate Access: Interstate 40
Market: Conway, AR
Type of Center: 302,708 sf, 150 acre mixed use regional lifestyle center featuring Dillard’s, retail shop space, restaurants, apartments, hotel and outparcels.
Projected Opening: Fall 2017
Major Employers: Acxiom Corporation, Hewlett-Packard, Conway Regional Medical Center, University of Central Arkansas, Conway Human Development Center, Southwestern Energy Company
- Conway, Arkansas is the second largest city in the Little Rock – North Little Rock – Conway Metropolitan Statistical Area offering companies access to nearly 1,000,000 people.
- Home to three (3) colleges – University of Central Arkansas, Central Baptist College and Hendrix College.
- One of the largest hospital-based fitness centers in the United States is located in Conway, Arkansas.
- Conway is among the fastest-growing cities in Arkansas with a population of 60,000 and experiences a growth rate of about 5% each year.
- Conway is home to approximately 20,000 college students who live in the city during the academic year.
- Within a 500 mile radius, there are 17 states and 24 metropolitan areas which include over a third of the nation’s population.
- The central location of Conway makes it a major distribution and service center for the Central Arkansas population.
|2016 Estimated Population||489,437|
|2021 Projected Population||509,228|
|2016 Average Household Income||$59,182|