THE SHOPPES AT RIVER CROSSING IS A 750,000 SF, 67-ACRE OPEN-AIR SHOPPING CENTER WHICH INCLUDES BOTH A LIFESTYLE AND POWER CENTER COMPONENT. ANCHOR TENANTS INCLUDE DILLARD’S, BELK, BARNES & NOBLE, DSW SHOE WAREHOUSE, DICK’S SPORTING GOODS, H&M, PETSMART AND ULTA.
Cross Streets: Riverside Drive and Wesleyan Drive
Interstate Access: Interstate 75
Market: Macon, GA
Type of Center: 750,000 sf, 67-acre open-air shopping center which includes a lifestyle and power center component
Anchor Tenants: Dillard’s, Belk, Barnes & Noble, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Dick’s Sporting Goods, H&M, Petsmart and ULTA
Featured Tenants: American Eagle, Bonefish Grill, Buckle, Buca Di Beppo, Charming Charlie, Charlotte Russe, Chico’s, Children’s Place, Chili’s, Coach, Crazy 8, Express, Francesca’s Collection, Gap, Gymboree, H&M, Jos. A. Banks, J.Jill, LaParrilla, Lane Bryant, Loft, Men’s Wearhouse, NY & Company, Olive Garden, Soma Intimates, Talbots, Texas Roadhouse, Victoria’s Secret and White House|Black Market
Total Gross Leasable Area: 750,000 sf
Year Opened: 2008
Major Employers: Robins Air Force Base, GEICO, YKK Zipper, Ikon Office Solutions and Boeing Aircraft Parts Manufacturer
- The Shoppes at River Crossing’s trade area extends over 60 miles to the north and south and 50 miles east to west.
- Recently named by Inc. Magazine as one of the “top 50 small metro areas in the U.S.,” Macon is the heart of central Georgia, serving as the center of industry, medicine and higher education for a 32-county trade area with a population of more than 993,000.
- Macon is a community rich in history and culture, with an outstanding workforce, state-of-the-art technical training, several colleges and universities with over 30,000 students and over 11,000 acres of business and industrial parks.
- Robins Air Force Base is the largest employer in the state.
- Macon is one of the Top 15 Logistics Cities in the Southeast.
- Population of over 390,000 in a 30 mile radius.
- Immediate trade area boasts a population with an average household income of $84,495 of which, 40% have income levels over $75,000. This trade area is also well educated as 47.5% of the population have a bachelors degree or above.
- Colleges in Macon include Mercer University, Wesleyan College, Macon State College.
|Households with Income $75,000 +||31.1%|
|Households with Income $100,000 +||19.2%|
|Average Household Income||$65,510|
|Average Net Worth||$443,788|
|Average Home Value||$175,952|
|Bachelor’s Degree + (Age 25+)||23.1%|