We Offer Decades of Construction Management Experience
As a construction manager, Jim Wilson & Associates brings more than four decades of experience to guide your project from start to finish. We have an eye for detail in the construction of major residential, commercial, and retail developments with a proven track record for delivering builds on budget and on time.
No project is too large or too small for JWA. Our team delivers the best possible value and manages your project with:
- Cost reports and updates throughout your timeline
- Construction report management
- Time management and project scheduling
- Daily field inspections
- Quality control and assurance
- Progress meetings
- Contract compliance
- Project close-out and documentation
- Cost management
Protecting Your Interests
JWA brings decades of commercial construction industry to the table to provide effective management of your project’s safety, quality, cost, schedule, and scope. Our role is providing oversight of your entire project while protecting your interests. With Jim Wilson & Associates, you can be sure your project will be delivered on time and on budget to your standard of scope and quality.
Our long history in the commercial construction industry makes us uniquely qualified to determine the right sequence of operations and develop a fine-tuned budget and schedule while managing risk. We use complex planning techniques and a state-of-the-art project management information system to ensure no detail, deadline, or risk is overlooked.
Do You Need a Construction Manager?
According to a study by the CMAA Foundation and McGraw-Hill Construction, the use of a professional construction manager typically results in higher quality results, avoided problems, and cost savings for project owners. Here’s why you can benefit from the decades of experience you’ll receive with Jim Wilson & Associates.
Balance scope, schedule, and cost
Many owners lack the technical expertise and expertise necessary to manage their own project or simply lack the time to devote to a long process of entitlement, planning, design, and construction. JWA acts as your representative to guide you through challenges in construction and design while balancing three competing needs: project cost, scope, and deadlines.
- Reduce your overall project costs, typically well in excess of our fees, through enhanced bidding, value engineering, fewer change orders, contract negotiation, and eliminating duplicate or unneeded cost and scope.
- Act as your representative to protect your best interests and put the project first.
- Optimize your construction schedule.
- Provide reliable and realistic project budgets.
- Set up quality controls to reduce the risk of poor workmanship or project defects.
- Provide guidance on the retention of appropriate, qualified team members.
- Protect you from avoidable liability.
You can count on Jim Wilson & Associates to manage your project from start to finish, foresee and avoid many potential problems, and ensure your project is completed on budget and on time. The sooner we are involved in your project, the better the value we can offer. This is because most cost savings opportunities are discovered during planning and preconstruction when scope and budget are defined.