EASTCHASE VENUE IS AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY FOR RESTAURANT PAD USERS AND HIGH TRAFFIC RETAILERS. EASTCHASE IS A REGIONAL SHOPPING DESTINATION LOCATED IN THE FASTEST GROWING RESIDENTIAL AREAS OF MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA. THE OUTPARCEL DEVELOPMENT IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE 330 ACRE MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT THAT OFFERS OVER 1 MILLION SF OF RETAIL STORES INCLUDING NUMEROUS HIGH-PROFILE NATIONAL TENANTS.
Cross Streets: Interstate 85 and Taylor Road
Interstate Access: Interstate 85
Market: Montgomery, AL
The Development: Eastchase Venue is strategically positioned in the center of Eastchase, a 330 acre, mixed-use development, this Power Center has 70,000 square feet. Eastchase Venue will consist of Best Buy, Burlington and outparcels. Eastchase has over 1 million sf of retail and proudly features several high profile national tenants and upscale restaurants such as Bonefish Grill, J.Jill, LOFT, Chico’s and Talbots. Adding synergy to the development are 4 hotels and a 100,000-square-foot Class A office building.
The Outparcels: Surrounding Eastchase Venue and the Eastchase development are retailers such as Chick-fil-A, Chili’s, Gold’s Gym, Hampton Inn & Suites, Red Robin, Rooms to Go, Ruby Tuesday, Starbucks, Staybridge Suites, Texas Roadhouse, Verizon Wireless and Wells Fargo. Large and small tracts of land are available. Average outparcel size is 1–3 acres.
Major Employers: Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base, State of Alabama, Montgomery Public Schools, Baptist Health and Hyundai Motor Manufacturing
- Eastchase is a 330 acre mixed-use development in the Montgomery, Alabama MSA. The three county (Autauga, Elmore, Montgomery) area has a population of more than 379,000. Retail in the MSA is dominated by Eastchase and the immediate surrounding area. Stores in Eastchase are representative of national, regional, and local merchants with other 759,000 square feet of retail space and create an outstanding regional shopping venue for all of central Alabama.
- Known as one of the country’s top historic cities, Montgomery’s cultural destinations include the Alabama Shakespeare Theatre and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts, both located in Blount Cultural Park, the Rosa Parks Museum, Old Alabama Town and Dexter Avenue Baptist Church. In addition, Montgomery hosts numerous athletic events ranging from national girls’ softball tournaments to state high school championship games to college football bowl games. In total, each year over 1.5 million people visit Montgomery for business and pleasure.
- Located in Montgomery is Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Hyundai’s first vehicle manufacturing plant in the United States. Montgomery is also home to three of the top 10 global automotive suppliers according to Automotive News: No. 2 Denso, No. 6 Mobis, and No. 10 Lear.
- Maxwell Air Force Base and Gunter Annex contribute a rich aviation history, military leadership and academic excellence to Montgomery and the River Region. With more than 12,000 active, guard, reserve, civilian and contractor personnel, Maxwell-Gunter has a significant economic and cultural impact on the River Region.
- Five full time colleges and universities are located in the trade area, and include Auburn University Montgomery, Alabama State University, Huntingdon College, Faulkner University and Troy University Montgomery.
|Demographics||5 Mi. Radius||10 Mi. Radius||20 Mi. Radius||20 Min. Drive Time||30 Min. Drive Time||60 Min. Drive Time|
|2023 Projected Population||84,196||204,976||321,285||225,578||327,372||606,907|
|2018 Average Household Income||$89,935||$73,514||$70,802||$70,458||$70,967||$66,101|