MACON, GA | JAN 15, 2008–The Shoppes at River Crossing–a 750,000-square-foot regional shopping and entertainment destination, anchored by Dillard’s and Belk–today announced 14 new names to its stellar line-up of retailers. First-to-themarket retailers joining River Crossing include Strasburg Children, Portrait Innovations and The Sleep Number® store. The open-air center, a joint-venture project between Jim Wilson & Associates, LLC (JWA) and General Growth Properties, Inc. (NYSE: GGP) is set to open March 19.
- American Eagle Outfitters: clothing for 15-25 year olds, providing high quality merchandise such as AE’s original collection of jeans and graphic T’s, as well as essentials like accessories, outerwear, footwear, basics and swimwear
- Chico’s: a specialty retailer of private branded, sophisticated, casual-todressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other nonclothing gift items
- Strasburg Children: creating high quality special occasion clothing for children
- Smoothie King: a health food retailer catering to a healthy lifestyle through nutritious blended fruit-based drinks
- Carlyle & Co.: jeweler, offering exquisite diamonds, gold, antiques, and custom-designed jewelry
- Champs: athletic shoes, sports apparel and equipment
- Foot Locker: athletic, running, and basketball shoes, as well as sports apparel from Nike, Adidas, Reebok, New Balance, Asics and Air Jordan
- Lady Foot Locker: women’s athletic and running shoes, and sports apparel from Nike, Adidas, Reebok, New Balance, Asics and Air Jordan
- GNC: specialty retailer of vitamins and health supplements
- GameStop: a huge selection of new and used games at fantastic prices
- LensCrafters: a leading provider of eye care services and glasses
- Lids: hats, visors, professional/college sports caps
- Portrait Innovations: professional portrait photography studio with state-ofthe- art, on-site quality portrait production equipment
- The Sleep Number® store: Sleep Number Beds by Select Comfort, air mattresses, and bedding essentials for all bed sizes
For more information about The Shoppes at River Crossing visitwww.theshoppesatrivercrossing.com.
Jim Wilson & Associates, LLC, based in Montgomery, Ala., is a privately owned real estate company specializing in shopping centers, residential real estate investments, offices, condominiums, hotels and mixed-use developments. With over three decades of real estate experience, JWA has developed in excess of 21 million square-feet of shopping center space. The company’s development portfolio includes residential communities and condominium residences, mixed-use developments, Class A office buildings and hotel and country club assets. For more information, visit www.jwamalls.com
General Growth Properties, Inc. is one of the largest U.S.-based publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) based upon market capitalization. General Growth currently has ownership interest in, or management responsibility for, a portfolio of more than 200 regional shopping malls in 45 states, as well as ownership in master planned community developments and commercial office buildings. The Company’s portfolio totals approximately 200 million square feet and includes over 24,000 retail stores nationwide. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol GGP. For more information, visit www.ggp.com.